What you need to know about your Privacy.
- Any Personal Information provided on your behalf during the registration process or while logging on the website explicitly gives your consent towards Betbit Casino’s player database processing needs, manifested throughout the usage of any disclosed Personal Information for company internal protocol purposes and otherwise in the manner stipulated in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Personal information at Betbit Casino results as any information leading to identify who you are and anything else associated to your profile background and overall activities as a player on the website.
- Betbit Casino seeks to only collect personal information relevant to security compliance practices and player welfare enforcement procedures allowing proper execution of daily routine functions or activities. Within the criteria of Personal Information used are: name, date of birth, home address, gameplay transaction history, financial movements and any other information you wish to provide. When possible, counted opportunities will allow you to decline personal information requests by our personnel or system. However, in most cases the result of such leads to limited access to features and services on the website or full restrictions of such including access to the website.
- Personal Information is submit to our website on your behalf throughout the account registration process with Betbit Casino. Therefore, we encourage you to provide correct data to avoid mismatching information in the event of an account verification process looking to prove your identity.
- The use of your Personal Information shall serve the purpose of managing account records on the most visited and used sections of the site along with the quality of service measured via service rating requests. From time to time, your information may also be used to communicate current updates related to products and services we consider may interest you. Should your player account have suspicions or confirmation to be associated to illicit activities of any sort, Betbit Casino will retain Personal Information to investigate furthermore into the legitimacy of your account and actions as a member of the site.
- Due to legal agreements between financial institutions and territorial laws, Betbit Casino may be required to disclose limited personal information upon valid hierarchy demands pertaining to authorized governmental protocol procedures. Furthermore, Betbit Casino reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients should there be reasons to believe irregularities on a request for account information are linked to social engineering.